Rig moving services
The process of every rig move is documented in a rig move manual, comprising site visits, road inspections, resource planning, procedures including 3D drawings and pictures, method statements and safety assessments.
The GOE team can provide rig move planning and procedures as well as supervise the entire operation with both jack-up and floating units.
The following services include:
- Development of rig move plans
- Liaise with client and warranty to co-ordinate the location approval
- Site specific rig deployment consultancy
- Pre-contract rig suitability engineering analyses
- Site Specific Location Approvals
- Mooring analyses
- Marine Warranty Services
- Dry transportation approvals and consultancy
- Towage approvals
- Provide detailed move reports upon completion of rig moves