Successful project management is one of our core competencies. It takes years of practical experience, know-how and dedication to safely deliver the toughest and most complex of offshore projects on schedule, on budget, to agreed standards, time after time.
GOE’s project management services include full life cycle management for offshore platforms. Such services include comprehensive coverage of all phases of a project, including planning, definition, scheduling, cost control, quality control, communication, risk management, procurement and construction.
GOE offers management of various offshore/onshore projects where we focus on disciplines like planning, organising, motivating and controlling resources to achieve specific goals on time, on budget while adhering to quality.
Our project management expertise enables us to add value to every phase of a project lifecycle – from planning and design through to fabrication, construction and installation and finally to commissioning, operation and decommissioning.
GOE Project Management has a key responsibility to satisfy our customers providing :
- Assist with the development and execution plan to cover the all phases of the project.
- Preparation of all engineering work packs, drawings, procedures, specifications and documentation to prepare for and plan for projects scope of works.
- Preparation of scope descriptions, man hour and duration estimates.
- Interfacing with the design and production departments to prepare drawings and material specifications in accordance with the plan.
- Preparation of daily reports, and weekly reports of the progress against the plan and highlight any problem areas.
- Working closely with the fabrication team on the field, to monitor and lead upgrading, rebuilds, overhauling, repairs and maintenance of drilling rigs and equipment.
- Ensure that all engineering and work preparation activities are carried out with due regard to safe working practice, safety of personnel and the integrity of the installation.
- Work closely with HSE group to develop safe work practices for all offshore activities.
Project execution strategy can vary from project to project according to the client’s overall project strategy but we always follow a base strategy that follows the points listed below:
- Safety first
- Deliver on time
- Deliver on budget
- Open communication with all stakeholders